British Columbia Wine and Grape Council
- Contribute to a competitive and continually improving wine industry.
- Increase quality while cutting operating costs.
- Contribute to biodiversity and minimize your impact to the environment.
- Take advantage of SWBC educational resources and support network.
- Enhance relationships with regulators, employees, neighbours, and community.
- Communicate achievements to consumers.
- Use assessment results to focus your efforts and show continual improvement.
SWBC is the perfect place to start when deciding how to plant a vineyard or build a winery. The self-assessment tool addresses many design and operational considerations that are vital to understanding before engaging in help from consultants, builders and architects