The BC Agriculture Council (BCAC) represents over 14,000 BC farmers and ranchers and close to thirty farm sector associations from all regions of the province. The BC Wine Grape Councils is an active member of this organization and represents the wine grape industry member interests to its Board and Committees.The mission of BCAC is to continually improve the social, economic and environmental sustainability of BC Agriculture.
Founded in 1997, the BCAC Agriculture Council (BCAC) provides leadership in representing, promoting, and advocating the collective interests of all agricultural producers in BC. The Council fosters cooperation and a collective response to matters affecting the future of agriculture in the province and facilitates programs and service delivery for a number of programs that benefit the industry.
- Advocacy - Support and lead BC farmers and ranchers on key issues for agriculture in BC.
- Proactive Communication – Distribute relevant information to increase industry awareness.
- Deliver Resources – Provide programs, funding, and expertise to enhance the competitiveness, innovation, and viability of BC agriculture
- The long-term economic success of BC farmers and ranchers.
- Successful farms existing in harmony with the environment.
- BC farms that are a part of and support healthy, vibrant local communities
Executive Director: Reg Ens Email: email@example.com
Board Chair: Stan Vander Waal
#230 – 32160 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford BC V2T 1W5 Tel: 604-854-4454 Fax: 604-854-4485