Mark your Calendar!
The 19th Enology & Viticulture Conference and Tradeshow
Penticton Trade & Convention Centre, 273 Power Street, Penticton, BC
Monday July 15 and Tuesday July 16, 2019
Put your company in the spotlight at the BC Wine Grape Council Enology & Viticulture Conference and Tradeshow. The premier wine industry event of British Columbia bringing hundreds of wine and grape industry professionals together.
The Exhibitor and Sponsorhip Opportunties are now SOLD OUT. Please contact us to be put on a waitlist if you would like to be an exhibitor CONFERENCE@BCWGC.ORG
We anticipate that this exciting international event will attract between 300 and 400 delegates representing the following sectors:
- Winery Owners
- Winery Managers
- Retail Tasting Room Personnel
- Vineyard Owners
- Vineyard Managers
- Industry media
- Government agencies
The Enology & Viticulture Conference & Tradeshow is a premier wine industry event which brings hundreds of wine and grape industry professionals together to discover new products and services, to learn about the latest technologies and research, as well as to network. The tradeshow provides a unique opportunity for you to meet with them. Take advantage of this exclusive tradeshow to make the right contacts with a highly targeted group.
Benefits of Sponsoring and Exhibiting
- The chance to put your name in front of industry decision-makers. Many of the wine and grape industry’s top decision makers attend this conference
- Broaden the grape and wine industry’s awareness of your products and services
- Acknowledgement in official conference program and on website. Hundreds of industry representatives visit our website and refer to our printed program throughout the year
- Reinforce loyalty of current industry relationships
- Network and create new, quality relationships with industry members
- Opportunity to join and mingle with your target audience in an informal manner during the Wine Reception, Monday, July 15