Join the BC Wine Grape Council and the BC Grapegrowers' Association for a Combined AGM and Grower Day. The day will include project updates and key note speakers. Early-bird Enology & Viticulture Conference Registration will begin. For more information please contact Executive Director, Kate Durisek email@example.com | phone: 250.809.7107
Positions up for Election:
- Member at Large
- Grower/winery; any size
- 2 x Winemaker
- Outside of Okanagan
Please complete the Nomination Form below if you are interested in being part of the BC Wine Grape Council Board of Directors. As a BCWGC Director you will have the opportunity to participate in committees that help shape the future of the BC wine industry through valuable technology, research and education projects. We are actively seeking individuals who are available and eager to be part of the evolution of our industry from both the grower and wine making perspective.
- 8:30 - 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 - 10:45 Industry presentations & updates
- 11:00 - 11:30 BC Wine Grape Council AGM
- 11:30-12:00 BC Grapegrowers' Association AGM
- 12:00 - 12:20 Inaugural Viticulture Awards
- 12:20 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:00 Grower Relations and Contract Negotiation - Presented by Fortify
BC Grapegrowers' Association Members - $15/per person
BC Grapegrowers' Association Non-members $30/per person
(Morning coffee and lunch included)
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-877-762-4652 and tell us:
1. The name of your business.
2. The names of those attending.
3. Any dietary requirements