The BC Wine Institute has engaged an industry task group to lead a consultation process for the development of the goals, functions and deliverables of a BC Wine Industry Long-term Strategic Plan.
We will hold a series of townhall meetings across the province to obtain industry input. We want to know what is important to you; what should be included in the long-term plan?
Your input will guide the long-term strategic planning process, and in turn the direction of the BC wine Industry.
Your input is important to the success of this project, please register below to attend a townhall workshop close to you.
Register for a townhall near you by noon onFriday March 16, 2018
- Penticton. March 19 - 9:30 - 11:30, Play Winery
- Oliver. March 19 - 2:30 - 4:30, Road 13 Vineyards
- Kelowna. March 20 - 9:30 - 11:30, Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Salmon Arm. March 20 - 2:30 - 4:30, Location TBC
- Duncan. March 21 - 2:30 - 5:00, Blue Grouse Winery
- Langley. March 22 - 9:00 - 11:00, Backyard Vineyards
Download the complete brochure below.